Since 2004 Jardine Transport Group has accepted applications from Foreign Workers for the position of the commercial truck driver and has enjoyed a multi-cultural working environment.
Persons interested in moving to Canada should first review the following programs:
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project OR New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
Jardine Transport Group requires that all foreign workers meet the following criteria:
- Meet all the requirements of either the AIPP or the NBPNP programs.
- Have driven at least three years in a commercial transport truck with long distance experience preferably with exposure to driving through dense populations and/or internationally.
- Have a current commercial license in good standing within whatever jurisdiction you reside.
- Have no more than one major moving violation within the last three years.
- Have no at-fault accidents within the last five years.
- Have a current and valid passport.
- Have the means to support yourself and any dependants that accompany you for up to three months in Canada without a source of income while you acquire a commercial license.
Any application forwarded to Jardine Transport Group should be accompanied with proof that the above criteria are met with such things as legal documents obtained from government bodies and/or reference letters on original letterhead with original signatures. If you have any questions please contact our Human Resource Manager at any time.